| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cuiaba in January is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 209.9mm (8.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Cuiaba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cuiaba, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cuiaba:
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 766.1 kms (476 miles) E
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 417.5 kms (259.4 miles) E
- Goias, Brazil - 641.7 kms (398.7 miles) E
- Goiania, Brazil - 743.9 kms (462.3 miles) E
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 613 kms (380.9 miles) ESE
- Coxim, Brazil - 358 kms (222.5 miles) SSE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 778.3 kms (483.6 miles) ESE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) SE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 567.5 kms (352.6 miles) SSE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 745.8 kms (463.4 miles) SE
- Dourados, Brazil - 755.6 kms (469.5 miles) S
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 786.6 kms (488.8 miles) SSE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 777.7 kms (483.3 miles) S