| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cuiaba in April is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 123.1mm (4.8in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Cuiaba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cuiaba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cuiaba:
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 766.1 kms (476 miles) E
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 417.5 kms (259.4 miles) E
- Goias, Brazil - 641.7 kms (398.7 miles) E
- Goiania, Brazil - 743.9 kms (462.3 miles) E
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 613 kms (380.9 miles) ESE
- Coxim, Brazil - 358 kms (222.5 miles) SSE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 778.3 kms (483.6 miles) ESE
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) SE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 567.5 kms (352.6 miles) SSE
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 745.8 kms (463.4 miles) SE
- Dourados, Brazil - 755.6 kms (469.5 miles) S
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 786.6 kms (488.8 miles) SSE
- Ponta Pora, Brazil - 777.7 kms (483.3 miles) S